Saturday 26 April 2014

Life Is A Fairytale

Hi everyone, 

well I survived my first week in my new position at work and loved it! What I am loving more though is having a weekend with my little family! Today I did a bit of crafting and then we went for a long walk with the dogs to a place near us called Rabbit Ings Country Park. Beautiful area for walking the dogs. Its very steep in places though and I am no fit chick! But I made it right to the top and though I don't normally allow any photos of me I was that happy to have made it I really didn't care that my daughter stuck a camera in my face. Here are a few of our photos for those of you who dont have me on facebook (and why not???) can have a peek. 







So after our long walk we came home and the kids disappeared up on the xbox and so I retreated back to the craft desk. And here is what I made...


The image is Breena Fairy from Scrapper's Delights. Breena is on offer at the moment for just $1! 
The papers are also from Scrapper's Delights - Pretty In Pink pack. As well as using the spotty paper, I used the fill tool on the cameo to fill the circle with another of the Pretty in Pink papers and again to fill the sentiment with yet another of the PIP papers. 
The sentiment is actually a cut file from the Cameo store. I removed the cut line and set it to 'no-cut' and then filled it with colour and printed. 
The rose ribbon is from Wild Orchid Crafts
The metal corners are from Dawn till Dusk Crafts
Pearls and the glittery heart are from my stash. 
I used lots of Stampendous Frantage (Shabby White) on the image and also on the Precious Hearts Memory Box dies. 


The image is coloured with Copics:
Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair, E27, E07, R24
Dress and Shoes: R83, R81, RV10
Wings: RV10, RV000, RV0000 
I glittered up with image with a Clear Star Gelly Roll pen


The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts 

I hope you have enjoyed this post and can pop back tomorrow for a new challenge over at That Craft Place. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
In The Pink Challenges - Digital Delight 
Scrapper's Delights - Pastel Colours 
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes 
Addicted To Stamps - Things with Wings 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes 
We Do Doobadoo - Embellish It 
Craftitude - Anything Goes
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic Love x Really really love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous card, lovin' all the sparkle nd your image is so beautifully coloured, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, fab coloring! Thanks for joining at Addicted to Stamps Challenge: Things with Wings
    PS. Come join my birthday candy http://www.sundaymorningcard.blogspot.com/2014/04/my-birthday-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous. The coloring you did on the Fairy is wonderful. I also enjoyed the pics of you & your family. Such a happy bunch, including the pups! Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
    Maureen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your card is beautiful. Thankyou for joining our challenge this fortnight at Crafty Girls.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt/blog co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude

    ReplyDelete